Terms and Conditions
1. If you make payment by credit or debit card, the charge on your credit card statement
will be shown as BNTAXIANYTIME.
2. Car parking charges that are necessarily incurred in order to fulfil a booking will be
charged at cost except where this cost is incorporated into our Airport Meet & Greet
3. Any variations to the journey that involves extra time or mileage may be subject to
1. If a booking is cancelled within 4 hour of the requested pick-up time we reserve the
right to make full charge for the journey.
2. If the passenger does not appear or contact our driver at the booked time and the
designated pick-up point, we reserve the right to make full charge for the journey.
Terms & Conditions:
1. BNTAXIANYTIME will endeavour to ensure vehicles arrive at the time and place
requested. We cannot however accept responsibility for delays caused by
circumstances beyond our control, such as mechanical failure, traffic jams, traffic
accidents or extreme weather conditions. Nor do we accept responsibility for any
2. BNTAXIANYTIME request a minimum of 24 hours notice for any online bookings.
3. If you would like to book a car within less than 24 hours notice – Please call our help-line:
01273757373 or 07846454994.
4. The Driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic
and the legal speed limits.
5. Unless specified at the time of booking, we may not automatically be able to
accommodate additional pick-ups or drop-offs for any journey, although every effort
will be made to meet such requirement.
6. If our driver is asked to wait either at the beginning or during a journey, waiting time is
chargeable at our current standard rate.
7. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions affects the Client’s’ statutory rights.
8. Non-airport collections: Except for a 10 minute ‘grace’ period waiting charges will
apply from the booked time, at our current standard rate.
9. We reserve the right to refuse entry to our vehicles to anyone who is thought to be
under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour poses a threat to the
safety of the driver, the vehicle or other passengers within the vehicle. We further
reserve the right to terminate any journey due to unreasonable or improper behaviour by
10.If special cleaning of any vehicle is required because it has been left in an unreasonable
state by a passenger/client, we reserve the right to charge the cost of cleaning to that
11.By supplying your email address you permit BNTAXIANYTIME to contact you via email,
in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
12. BNTAXIANYTIME will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to
return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer. If no
one follows up these goods will be handed to the local Brighton and Hove Police Station
within 14days. Please contact (BRIGHTON POLICE STATION address: John Street,
Brighton BN2 0LA Telephone number:101 or 01273470101).
13. BNTAXIANYTIME maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
14. Online quotations do not include public and bank holidays like Christmas Day or New
Year’s Eve. PLEASE CALL FOR BOOKINGS ON 01273757373 or 07846454994.